Service requests

We offer two ways to submit a Service Request to report a County Road or Expressway related issue such as: malfunctioning traffic signal or street light, potholes, graffiti, illegal dumping, etc.

  1. ​​Complete this County's Gen​eral Service Request​. The first time you visit our upgraded site, a login registration is required to submit service request(s).
    How to create a Work Request
    How to create a Work Request for County Airports
  2. Download the Mobile Citi​z​en​ App​​ to your smartphone, take a picture of the issue and submit. Click on the App Store or the Google Play buttons below to download the App.
    How to create a request in SCC Roads Mobile Citizen app. 

Download the app on the App Store   Get the app on Google Play

Night empty road with street lights on.

Street light or traffic signal problems

Report street light or traffic signal repairs on County-maintained roads

Roadway divider lines and markers

Roadway problems

Report potholes, graffiti, and illegal dumping on County-maintained roads

Red light is on a traffic signal

Traffic light problems

Report malfunctioning traffic light

online suggestion submission

Suggest improvements

Submit a traffic flow improvement suggestion form